Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ships of Canada - Booklet

Today I would like to share info on a 100-page booklet which I received as a swap item from Mr. John Dawn, exchange partner who resides in Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am happy and proud to possess this booklet, Ships of Canada - Heritage Stamp Collection, which was issued in 1978 by Canada Post. Ships of Canada is a famous series of set of four stamps issued during the years 1975, 1976, 1977, and 1978.

There is a very detailed information regarding the importance and significance of these ships which have been a part of the growth and development of Canada as a whole. One can see numerous pictures, paintings, chart, etc., along with the history linked to them.

Thank you Mr. John. This is my first booklet in my collection and will remember you whenever I see this booklet :)

Please see images of stamps of individual years in separate posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Clock